DONATIONS IN 2014
Research, studies and education
- Peter Collin: convenorship of the new versions of Eurocode 4-2, Composite Bridges SEK 500,000.
- DTU Solar Decathlon: international competition of low electricity houses DKK 1,000,000.
- Zeppelin University: enhancing blue-green and social performance in high density urban environments DKK 4,000,000.
- Rambøll Norge – Lavkarbsem: research project regarding the development of environmental cement that may contribute to the reduction of CO2 emissions DKK 169,891.
- Design of Wooden Wind Turbine: the aim of the project is to run a small workshop in Brazil where they will teach developing communities how to construct small scale wind turbines DKK 145,207.
- Engineers Without Borders (EWB), Sweden: engineering projects with focus on improvement of education facilities for children and youth in disadvantaged communities, mainly in Africa. DKK 296,372.
- Rebuilding Streetlight in Tacloban – Philippines catastrophe: contribution to the recovery of housing in Tacloban following 2013’s Typhoon Haiyan, i.e. building evidence for what works best in post-disaster recovery DKK 168,977.
- Jaco Boase –Research project to investigate what works best in a post-disaster recovery DKK 147,970.
- Danmarks Indsamlingen: DKK 250,000.
- Engineers without borders (IUG), Denmark: EWB contributes to the establishment of a residential building and a training center in the children’s village Malandaghi in India In addition, EWB will function as building adviser to the establishment of a therapy building for disabled people in Bolivia DKK 500,000.