DONATIONS IN 2015
Research, studies and education
- DTU: Plastic design of concrete structures/plastic dimensioning of concrete structures DKK 911,900.
- DTU: Research within clean room and laboratory design DKK 1,165,000.
- DTU Environment: Research within water resource monitoring DKK 1,200,000.
- HITEK: Engineering periodical, digitalization project DKK 50,000.
- Ramboll Finland: Studies within ground water recharging DKK 235,000.
- Ramboll Sweden: Integrating infrastructure, stimulation of pedestrian and bicycle traffic DKK 839,419.
- Ramboll Sweden: Long term stability of cemented paste backfill in the mining industry DKK 528,876.
- IASS: Support of Cuban delegation to an international conference on masts and towers (International Association for Shell and Spatal structure) DKK 50,000.
- UNF Physics camp: UNF Physics summer camp aiming at increasing young students’ interest in technical science DKK 30,000.
- Anonymous: Staff well-being (support to employees in difficult circumstances) DKK 272,100.
- Danish Red Cross: Donation to support refugees in Syria. Double-up of staff contribution DKK 546,000.
- UN Live Museum: Donation to the conceptualisation of the UN Live Museum of Humanity DKK 800,000.
- Ramboll Oil & Gas: Donation to local disaster relief “Rebuild Chennai” in India DKK 25,000.
- Ramboll Group: Light Art to Ramboll Head Office DKK 375,000.